PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE CONTACTING:
If you are putting in an order for a CUSTOM GARMENT please provide...
- What exactly you're looking for. A circle skirt? Jersey dress? Two piece set for the homecoming dance?
- Inspiration, pictures, or details of what you want to be incorporated into the final design. Please note that if you want and expect an EXACT copy of a prom dress, I suggest going to a seamstress.
- Where you're located (so I know whether to schedule fittings or not).
- When you would need the piece completed by. I suggest contacting me about 3+ months in advance for big pieces like gowns and dresses being worn to events such as prom and debuts. If you need a certain piece in a shorter time frame, please email me regarding the situation and I may be able to work something out.
- If you can, provide your measurements of bust/waist/hips or your general clothing size on shirts, dresses, pants, etc...
Final pricing will be discussed through DM or email. Remember that it's a custom, one-of-a-kind piece ;)
If you are putting in an order for MINNIE EARS, please provide...
- What kind of ears you're looking for.
- Inspiration or pictures of what you want
- Where you're located (so I know whether to arrange a pick up/drop off or shipping)
- Quantity needed
- When you would need the ears completed by
The main portion of the pricing is determined by how complex your design of choice is. Ears will usually take about a week or so to make depending on the quantity needed. I'm also open to customizing Mickey Hats and whatever you need for a successful and fun Disneyland trip!
You're also welcome to message me on any of my social media networks! I check my messages daily and I try to reply within an hour or so.